sith_happened: (Default)
Anakin Skywalker ([personal profile] sith_happened) wrote in [community profile] fandomhigh2026-08-19 01:55 pm
Entry tags:

Summer Shenanigans, Wednesday

The t-shirts Anakin had out were a clue that went with the giant catapault parts, the huge bullseye in the center of the park...and Beaker in a crash helmet, looking very excited.

Well, there were hobbies for everyone, right? Extended exposure to Gonzo will do this to a Muppet.

"Today you're going to work together in pairs to make a catapault that will lauch Beaker into the air to land on the bullseye," Anakin announced.

Land safely, right, Anakin? Right? Right?

"Grab a t-shirt, then take a look at the oh so moddable supplies you have to choose from. You have 20 minutes to make a catapault. Listen for your names:

Kitty & Steve R.
Sairis & Rey
Hannibal & Flint
Jon & Steve M."
meepmeepmeep: (Default)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] meepmeepmeep 2026-08-19 01:18 pm (UTC)(link)
"Meep meep meep meep meep," Beaker said, striking a heroic pose.

(It wasn't that heroic.)
thatwaslucky: (talking)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] thatwaslucky 2026-08-19 02:49 pm (UTC)(link)
"Well," Rey said, in her short that she was not keeping, "I've been here long enough that I think I understand catapults."
sairis: (Default)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] sairis 2026-08-19 11:00 pm (UTC)(link)
"I think I understand the principle," Sairis said. "I do think magic would be more useful, though. Especially for aiming."

And nobody had said they couldn't use it, right?
thatwaslucky: (speaking)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] thatwaslucky 2026-08-19 11:37 pm (UTC)(link)
"Could easily use them together," she considered.
intheeyeofthebeholding: (Default)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] intheeyeofthebeholding 2026-08-19 10:58 pm (UTC)(link)
Jon...was not so sure about this. Even if it was Beaker.
sharp_man: (Default)

Re: Fling Beaker!

[personal profile] sharp_man 2026-08-19 10:59 pm (UTC)(link)
Something must be wrong with Anakin - this sounded like actual fun, and the shirts weren't even horrid! Hannibal was suspicious.

But he was absolutely checking for materials.